5/19/11

Auditions incoming!!!!

I just wanted to tell you that I'm planning to start a band...a real one would be awesome...(haters will hate).
That being said, I need two people for this: a drummer and ...well I'm not sure yet but I'll let you know when I come to a conclusion.
I'm looking for people who have enough experience to play some technically difficult songs, mainly metal, jazz, hard rock and instrumental rock. Ages 14-16 ...Now I'm not really prepared to stick to only one type of music so adaptability is preferable...
I currently live in Westcliff on sea, Essex :/ just remember...You need your own instruments for this...(duuh)
           If you are interested in participating in the auditions then...send me a mail and I'll contact you.
Oh, and we haven't come up with a name for the band yet sooooooo......If you have an idea just post it in a comment...who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment