4/25/11

Back in England.

I'm Alive!!! OMGWTFBBQ. As you know I left for England yesterday evening.The whole journey-thing took only 5 1/2 hrs  ( This including the horrible conditions from the Baneasa airport in Bucharest. I wouldn't recommend it as I hate it with my deepest being, and unless you like being treated like Cows in a slaughterhouse you won't like it either.If you have a choice go for Otopeni) Everything was great: Great weather in the UK, Awesome flight, nice clear sky...the check out was kinda creepy though. First of all the officer threw me a long, cold stare before deciding that I'm really the guy in the passport picture (Gosh! I really am another person then I was, now that I think about it!).then they thought that my guitar tuner was some kind of improvised grenade-bomb... But everything ended well.

Then we realised that we have nothing to eat, so we decided to go Tesco's .WE SPENT TWO HOURS IN THE PARKING LOT!!! We were going with the lightning-like speed of 1/4 a mile per hour!!!We got everything we needed then guess what?!? We had to take the car out of the parking lot...another 45 minutes. added up to how much we did from Luton to Westcliff and that's 4hrs ...3/4 of what going from Romania to the UK took us.                
              ME GUSTA? NO!!!! ME ODIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment