4/29/11

Hypocrisy?

 And here it is ladies and gentlemen, The Royal Wedding!!!
that's not me (or mine for that matter)
But let's be honest, how many people out of the hundreds that will get drunk today really care about the wedding? I'm not talking about the wedding in this post because I find it pretty interesting myself. I will, however talk about what English people do when they ain't got a clue what they should do: They get drunk.
It's not a crime or anything that anyone couldn't understand but it's somewhat strange that where everyone respects a thousand-years old custom, they decide that getting drunk is the best way through. The only explanation why they don't get any liver disease is that they are genetically resistant to alcohol, meaning they've been doing it for quite a while.
Well I am supposed to talk about hypocrisy...and I am. I do so because I am myself a hypocrite, I am enjoying their holiday even though I wouldn't do it if I wasn't living in England now...I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get drunk but...hey at least there are gonna be enough people to make fun of...oh well on this I must end, I am supposed to get to a party round a friend of mine but he forgot to tell me where i should go...See you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment