4/25/11

Delusion (pt1)

    Word that the Shaman is in the possession of some unidentified, ancient looking artefacts got to me from a Christian preacher working with one of the Nubian tribes...
At least this is what I have heard from his friends and family.I tried to talk to the man in person but I just couldn't reach him.

    I did not know-at the time- that the man was insane, and that his relatives only told me part of what the poor soul confessed to them in his hideous, bone-chilling seizures.He was sent home from Africa after he brutally murdered two of his former colleagues with nothing but some blunt cutlery.

     As I embarked upon the ship that was supposed to carry me to the Egyptian Port of Safaga, one of the preacher's relatives (his wife would be my best guess) stopped me to give me the preacher's Journal. She said that it might prove useful to me, and that she would be relieved if she got rid of it anyway.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment