4/26/11

Soul-Song?

   Have you ever listened to something that just makes you...freeze? Not in a bad way ofc...It would be kinda strange to make a post about that kind of music...although I'll post some of those songs too.
   Anyway, the first song of that kind that I heard was Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin...(I was 9 at the time) I just froze, unable to move or to pay attention to anything else for the full 8 minutes of the song. That's also how I decided I want to play guitar...3 years later I did start and I learned how to play the song.  Many followed ...one of them is Promises by Megadeth...just found out about it and I wanted to share it.
  
   The second type of 'soul song' is the kind that just makes you think if you chose the wrong type of music...or something like that...it's really hard to explain but those who heard one know what I mean. For me, they're mainly death/black metal songs like Silence calls the storm or Nemesis or Walk with me in hell. They just melt your brain without giving you any chance to fight back O_o ... I still love them though.


   The third and last one is that type of music that is SO STUPID it makes your gut bubble, your nose swell, your eyes start to get runny and your tongue magically transforms into a 10 ton anvil. Yeah...it doesn't have to be good...just mindblowingly bad or stupefactiously creepy, check this out...

1 comment:

  1. Aqua- Barbie Girl is bad?

    WTF? Are you high? Listen to the lyrics. Listen to them.

    Best type of music. Not Rebbeca Black shit form today.

    ReplyDelete